Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mini Masters Needs to be a Thing




This is probably a few days late but I had to comment on it.  This absolutely needs to happen.  You know how they have the famous par 3 round on Wednesday? This needs to replace it immediately.  I can just imagine Angel Cabrera losing his absolute shit when a gorilla swats his ball away.  You know who would win this? Not me. I'm essentially always the best player on the field/court/board at all times but I absolutely suck at putt putt.  Real putting? I'm an ace.  Throw a freaking windmill in front of me and I turn into Jim Abbott.  However, I would watch pros get after this all day long.  I'm seriously sending this video in with a strongly worded letter to 2604 Washington Road Augusta, Georgia 30904-5902 as soon as I remember how to buy or use a stamp.



No comments:

Post a Comment