Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Teacher Reanacts Varsity Blues Sex Ed Scene





A Weber High School teacher has been placed on paid leave after asking her students to name slang for genitalia as part of a lesson.


Teacher Ashley Williams was placed on paid leave Friday after students brought the incident to the attention of school administrators, said Nate Taggart, a Weber District spokesman. The lesson was part of the course Adult Roles and Financial Literacy, a class that offers college credit to high-schoolers through concurrent enrollment, 



Purple headed yogurt slinger.  That one has haunted me from the moment I heard it.  No idea why it bothers me so much, I think it's because I taste yogurt every time I hear it.  I'm a grown ass man, I  don't really need to be tasting anything when I hear a term for dick. Let alone when I was 13.  Just Yuck.  Good for this teacher though, you know she is probably a young buck who has seen this movie one too many times. Thought it would be a great idea to introduce Miss Davis' lesson plan.  She just forgot she was in Salt Lake City, home of the Mormon.  The same region that kicks NCAA players off their team for saying Fuck.  Probably not a good look to have Mormon kids shouting out pork sword and spurt reynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment