Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Human Barbie is a Smoke Without Makeup






Obviously this chick is on another level but this brings up a larger issue.  How much hotter are snitches when they aren't caked in makeup?  There is just no need for a human being to change their appearance that much on a daily basis.  Look at dudes, what you see is what you get.  Most of the time it ain't pretty but at least you don't wake up next to a different looking human being.  In case you don't know this what this broad looks like with her makeup on:


1 comment:

  1. Hey
    I just noticed you mentioned Human Barbie in this post, so thank you for that :)
    Just wondering, is the any chance you'd consider adding my link (Human Barbie Site) to the post as well?
    I think it would be super-useful for your visitors.
    Let me know if this is possible and if so, anything I can do to help.
    Thanks,
    Valeriya

    ReplyDelete