Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I Feel for Jeff Francoeur Here




Kind of a long video and honestly not really well done. Whole thing could have been summed up in about a minute or so but that's besides the point.  I have a love hate relationship with this video. All of his teammates are ragging on him and calling him an idiot for getting a result that they were PLANNING on. Half those dudes in the video could barely speak English, and I'm referring to the American born players too.  On the other hand picturing Francoeur making hand signals and mouthing words to a dude is pretty damn funny.  Worst part for the "deaf" pitcher by far though? Not being able to listen to your headphones on the plane.  I would just made up some "oh it makes me feel normal" excuse or something.  And what does he do on the treadmill?  Have you ever tried running on a treadmill without headphones? I wouldn't last 3 minutes, first thought of the real world while on the treadmill and I am DONE.




No comments:

Post a Comment