Monday, April 14, 2014

Looks Like We'll See Manning Face in 2016



First of all, am I the first person to realize that Phelps rocks the Manning Face? I think I am. Anyway, our boy Mike has decided that he isn't done being an Olympian yet.  I'm sure it's just that he misses competing and has nothing to do with the smokes he was plowing and the amount of celebrity he had built up.  Do you realize that this dingis hosted Saturday Night Live just because he was born with Marfan's Disease (look it up trust me) and can hold his breath for a long time? I mean the dude is basically functionally retarted and was asked to
host a show that required him to memorize speaking lines.  That's like asking me to swim in the Olympics.   Hey Mikey I don't blame ya, but tell me ya don't like my firm, telly me ya don't like my idea, tell me ya don't like my fucking neck tie but don't tell me you're coming back for the swimming.



PS. How much would it suck for Michael Phelps to have banged out your girl? Jim Jefferies puts it best:



    

No comments:

Post a Comment